Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS Unseen

Waspie

War Hero
Anyone read this book?
I'm 39% through and it's one of those 'can't put down reads'. Pure fiction but for me, very readable.
Basic story, HMS Unseen, diesel electric boat, nicked by a crackpot and used against the West.
Author Patrick Robinson.

New one on me, authors usually make up a name for a fictional WW2 boat, whereas Unseen actually existed, both in WW2 and in the Upholder class of the 90's.

New one on me, authors usually make up a name for a fictional WW2 boat, whereas Unseen actually existed, both in WW2 and in the Upholder class of the 90's.
He actually mentions it an Upholder class that was sold to the Brazilians. (Who never received it). It was a freebie on one of the Kindle sites. Always like to give new authors, (to me), a try.

He actually mentions it an Upholder class that was sold to the Brazilians. (Who never received it). It was a freebie on one of the Kindle sites. Always like to give new authors, (to me), a try.
Canouks bought them, HMS Unseen is now HMCS Victoria.

Latest Threads