HMS Tireless joins HMS Echo for the search for Mh370

Just hope they don't send a single RAF plane.
The only planes they could send is a sentry or voyager, I don't think they would be much good other than another flying goofing platform.

On another note, 216 Tristar squadron disbanded last week. I went to the disbandment do (work paid) and the commanding officer said the squadron standard would be laid up at the fleet air arm museum to celebrate the history of 216 as a RNAS squadron.

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(

tomcat24

Lantern Swinger
The only planes they could send is a sentry or voyager, I don't think they would be much good other than another flying goofing platform.

On another note, 216 Tristar squadron disbanded last week. I went to the disbandment do (work paid) and the commanding officer said the squadron standard would be laid up at the fleet air arm museum to celebrate the history of 216 as a RNAS squadron.

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(
I don't think the E-3 can help with underwater searches.

For all we rip the piss out of the crabs,I think this is the anniversary of one of bomber commands biggest nights losses over Germany. More than fighter command lost in the battle of Britain.

tomcat24

Lantern Swinger
There are already RAF personnel there. Flying RAAF and RNZAF P-8s and P-3s. Something the Coalition govt id not buy when the scrapped Nimrod.