HMS Superb

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by 2128charlie, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My first draft is to Superb and in Dec, im wondering whats the rummors for its next deployment, i know its all here say but at least it will give me a heads up on whats happening, cant wait to join it and get qualified woop woop :w00t:

2. Under water somewhere???...... :whew:

3. If people did know they wouldn't divulge it on here. OPSEC!

4. Moderator Mode

Charlie

We do not discuss future movements of Naval vessels on this forum.

Nutty

5. My first draft is to Superb and in Dec, im wondering whats the rummors for its next deployment, i know its all here say but at least it will give me a heads up on whats happening, cant wait to join it and get qualified woop woop .

You will learn not to talk about deployments "NON QUAL" if you want to know what your unit is doing contact your CPO.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And another fine welcome to the sub-surface brethren! 'Cause we all joined our first boat/ship with the knowledge and wisdom of our forefathers, didn't we?! :roll:

7. When (if) you get a joining letter, all will be revealed.
    Or not.

8. thanks, bec at the mo im getting frig all info and there no sign of a letter. i know u dont talk about where the boats going but i would of thought someone could of said its alongside or its at sea at the mo because other navies can easily look up google earth and what in or out of harbour lol

9. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

and thats even easier for boats - because they paint their names in big white letters on the casing, otherwise they would all look the same to someone looking on google earth...

Quite frankly you come across as someone too stupid to remember to breathe in the same number of times as you breathe out, let alone pass your Part 3...

10. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Google Earth is not updated in real time!

11. Google earth is not real time you prick.

I do dispair. If you need to know they will tell you in your joining letter Charlie.

I do not think that this forum has any current submariners who would be silly enough to say what the boats program is.

Just wait till you get onboard, it's more interesting that way.

By the way WELL DONE on passing out.. Now the real work starts.. good luck :thumright: :thumright:

12. The cars out side my house were got rid of 5 years ago :dwarf:

13. lol ur all correct its not in real time but google earth is updated. i shall wait and see what the drafti has for me. Are any of use in the navy or have any experince with the forces?? I think you under estimate other countries knowledge about where are armed forces are around the world, this i do know for a fact!

14. You are nearly as funny as that guy with the Uzi Avatar who wanted to be a booty. BZ

15. No, I suggest you contact a bloke called Norman who is ''all about''as far as navy bits go.

16. It’s only a suggestion, but how about asking your DO to contact the boat to find out some information? I’m sure if anybody knows Super Bs program, they’re not going to post it on an open/public forum.

The DV man is going to love you.

17. sat alongside, broken with all the binbags sat on the casing tabs out

18. Even I find this guy a little...Noobish?

19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thats you told then Nutty :lol: