HMS Sultan Simulator training

Narch76

Gday All

does anybody have or know a contact who either works at teaches simulation at HMS Sultan ?

Any help much appreciated I am trying to organise a fact finding trip for a defence project

Thanks

Nick

Waspie

War Hero
Why don't you contact them by phone. Introduce yourself and what particular simulation you are interested in. I'm sure they would give you pointers to who you need to contact.

I simply typed into a search engine 'HMS Sultan' and wallaaa - contact details! Would you believe it?

Can't beat the old axiom, if you want a job done well - do it yourself!!!

Chris P

War Hero
Why don't you contact them by phone. Introduce yourself and what particular simulation you are interested in. I'm sure they would give you pointers to who you need to contact.

I simply typed into a search engine 'HMS Sultan' and wallaaa - contact details! Would you believe it?

Can't beat the old axiom, if you want a job done well - do it yourself!!!
Waspie, have you been in touch with Steve Bond, he's putting together a series of books ' The Fleet Air Arm Boys', I think you might have some good content for his choppers edition.

Chris P

War Hero
Naughty, naughty - not an Egyptian AFO, Jack's first thought and still mine after all this time :eek:o_O you can never get away from it!!

Latest Threads