HMS Sultan leave periods

gregsnell

Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

I've been trying to find the dates of the summer leave period at HMS Sultan but have so far been unsuccessful.

I'm know HMS Raleigh get 4 weeks off starting 7th of August (i think) and that other training establishments only get 3 weeks off. But i can't find out whether the 3 weeks leave starts 1 week after Raleigh go on leave, or finish 1 week before Raleigh finish their leave.

I need to know so I can book an appointment.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greg

Hi,

These are the set leave dates for Sultan for 2009:-

LEAVE DATES FOR 2009

Fri 3 Apr - Mon 20 Apr Easter Leave

Fri 1 May - Tue 5 May Bank Holiday Weekend

Fri 22 May - Tue 26 May Extended LWE

Fri 7 Aug - Tue 1 Sep Summer Leave

Fri 18 Dec - Mon 4 Jan 10 Christmas Leave

These were taken from the official HMS Sultan webisite

Hope this helps you

Regards

SM

:)

gregsnell

Lantern Swinger
Cheers SM. Just what I was looking for.

I knew Sultan had an website but from the RN site all it goes to is a one page site advertising the Sultan Summer Show.

Hey Rookie, I'm off on 31st May. I finish on 31st July. Can't wait now. Actually passed the "sh1tting bricks" phase now and am starting to look forward to it. The RNAC really did put a lot of uncertainty to rest.

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
Ahh I'm tired of this waiting game as I'm not in till June 21st, the reason I asked was because I am on leave at Raleigh half way through basic and was wondering if I'd be getting more leave when I was at Sultan.

gregsnell

Lantern Swinger
Not 'til crimbo time.

I think I've landed a little bit of luck there.

9 weeks of slog followed by 1 week of phase 2 then 3 weeks off to enjoy the new ripped body in summer. Lol.

We'll have to meet up at the Brass monkey some time. Mate. See if I can't improve on that score.

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
Hermes_R12 said:
Anyone know what the Christmas Leave dates are ?

I can't find them anywhere.

Many thanks

think it's 17th december till 1st monday/tuesday back in january if its a bank holiday

sure someone will approve if this is correct

Hermes_R12 said:
Many thanks for that. You know the score assume nothing!

i'm sure if this is wrong someone will me know.

Ta both. :lol:
Yeah, fair one. I'm on duty but in bed. If I see the duty killick again I'll ask :wink:

Zoidberg said:
If it's the same every year, I'd presume the 3rd Friday in December judging by last year's.
I can confirm that Sultans Xmas leave dates for 2010/11 are as follows

Break up 17th Dec 2010
Re-start training 5th January 2011

Hope this helps

SM

:)

Latest Threads