Hms sultan and august break

If all goes to plan, i'll be passing out of raleigh in mid july. I have read that there is almost no time off between the two, however i have also read that there is some kind of break in august. Would this mean that for august i would not be at sultan but instead have the month off?

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
If all goes to plan, i'll be passing out of raleigh in mid july. I have read that there is almost no time off between the two, however i have also read that there is some kind of break in august. Would this mean that for august i would not be at sultan but instead have the month off?
HMS Sultan's Main Summer Leave is from Friday 09 August 2019 until Monday 02 September 2019.

I'd provisionally book your holiday, but be aware that if you get back classed, things could change (and you can get back classed for anything, such as injury or sickness) so take some insurance out too. Given Brexit is looming too, don't be surprised if the government uses trainees to backfill posts and positions if things aren't going too well. I was recalled from Main Summer Leave in 1979 whilst at Phase Two when the IRA murdered Lord Louis Mountbatten and had to do his funeral.

You won't get any 'time off' between Phase One and Phase Two training.

levers