HMS Relentless ship Badge

Discussion in 'History' started by Shan_Culv, Dec 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can Anyone Help me find a Picture of the HMS Relentless badge? My Granddad fought on this "ROTHERHAM" Class Fleet Destroyer (H85) between June 1943 and January 1946 and for Christmas I want to get an engraving of the ships badge on a flask. But I can 't find a good picture of the Sword, trident and crown anywhere! The only picture I can find is on this site but it's not good enough for the engraver to use. (and trust me he is a phenomenal engraver!) So if ANYONE can help I would appreciate it so very much. Many thanks.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. Thank you SO, SO much sgtpepperband. You have really made mine and my grandads xmas!! I will try to post a pictire of the finished product once it is ready. Have a Merry Christmas yourself.
  4. I have started an HMS Relentless Website - HMS Relentless Association with complete history, if your still interested, please leave a message on the guestbook.
    Kevin (Polly) Perkins
  5. Holy back from the dead thread.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  6. [​IMG]

My mate has a Relentless ships crest if your interested. He runs a militaria store in Guzz. 15.00 plush shipping and its yours.
  7. No thanks mate, I've got one.