HMS Raleigh

R

ReeceGibson

Hi,

If possible could you guys give me any information on a the average day-to-day activities at HMS Raleigh during your basic training?

Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Reece

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Don't forget the running around a bit and a bit more cleaning.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Also learning in one lesson and remembering to use that knowledge in other areas.
Persec being one area.

When you get a new user name don't post anything which links you to your old user name, by that I mean don't post on this thread as your new username eg, cockney sparrow saying thanks for the answers to posts to your old username.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

Last edited:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
They shouldn't be allowed to post until reading those threads and passing a forum selection test.

I'm not angry, I'm just happiness challenged.

Wake up, shower, muster, scran, IMF,drill,scran,brief,brief,scran, clean, kit preparation, head down, repeat.

Then on special days they throw in exercises, inspections, divisions and kit musters.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

You can add this one to the list as well even though its only 8 weeks basic not the ten now. Still gives a great idea as it has Pier Cellars and Dartmoor on it.

BBC - HMS Raleigh
Those are a good set of videos. Got me all excited, now I feel like I am going tomorrow. Good thing there is just 248 days to go until my initial training, and the PRNC is only 158 days away too, even sooner!

Thats handy Rachelthree because I attacked my mum with an A4 laminate (As I believe she'll need to be that size for proper stowage and kit musters) and an Iron today she wasn't impressed. God! How's a grown man to deal with that..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app