hms raleigh

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cban, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ive passed out of hms raleigh last week and i have to say it was one of the proudest days of my life !, all i recomend to those who are going soon is get your fitness up and gt a decent iron and a white marker pen , i would recomend raleigh to anyone ,enjoyy!

2. Congratulations!

3. My proudest moment was getting me first tatt,me first shag with a dog of a whore,and me first time harry crappers,are you going into the FAA or are you going to be a real sailor, ?? :wink:

4. BZ enjoy your time

5. Gud 2 here it m8,,

Hope yous get on one on them 45s :D :D :D Theirs tha best by far innit!

6. I was there too, were you in Cunningham then? So you knew WILSOOOOOOOOON who got back classed into Pellew? I'd say everyone should bring an A4 board too.

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Wilson got back classed, thats a shame! Just remember as the national lottery say "it could be you".

8. real sailor thank you sultan in september stoker all the way :D

no i was in fisguard, i never understood the whole back classed thing we had some one back classed for haveing a damp sock under his bed , just shows when the PO wants some one gone he will pick you up for anything, haha the great thing was our mess deck was right above where the ocirt did his little interviews on the thursday morning ;)

9. Well done cban,Stoker is an honarouble profesion, 8)

10. Many congratulations, cban!

You can be justifiably proud!

11. Have a good time at Sultan Cban, you'll soon be a fully fledged member of the master race :thumbright:

12. Welldone! can you help me? where could i get a white marker pen?

13. That can go on my problem topic.

14. Im gonna have a right laugh when i get back in.

15. Think you'll find I was talking to the person who started the thread ...