Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS Raleigh week by week!

You so full of it one your not a midshipman and also while I was at Raleigh your class told me how lazy and bad at IMF you were most of this is lies and I wouldnt take your word for any of it

Says a bloke who calls himself Frodobaggins. Wrecker has dome more in a day than you do in a month. Now do yourself a favour and grow up. >> Check if NAAFI. Ooops! << And behave! :cool:

This is a great report. My Son is on week 5 at the moment and due home on Saturday for Easter. Looking forward to seeing him and going to passing out parade in May.

I'll find space for a sofa bed somewhere for him. Only been gone since yesterday and planning life without him already lol

I'll find space for a sofa bed somewhere for him. Only been gone since yesterday and planning life without him already lol
If you want any advice I don't mind you starting a conversation. My son started at Raleigh 2 years ago this month and it was a tough time!
Can't believe how quick it's gone. I'm still in touch with a couple of mums who's sons trained with mine.

If you want any advice I don't mind you starting a conversation. My son started at Raleigh 2 years ago this month and it was a tough time!
Can't believe how quick it's gone. I'm still in touch with a couple of mums who's sons trained with mine.
That's really kind of you Zeb. How on earth do you start a convo on these things. I am a social media manager but cannot get my head around these things! (Let me know if you're on FB or twitter lol).

Thanks for this, my 18 yr old Son is currently finishing Week 7 and has completed his last kit muster...although after 3 days he wanted to come home!

Latest Threads