HMS Raleigh week by week!

You so full of it one your not a midshipman and also while I was at Raleigh your class told me how lazy and bad at IMF you were most of this is lies and I wouldnt take your word for any of it
Says a bloke who calls himself Frodobaggins. Wrecker has dome more in a day than you do in a month. Now do yourself a favour and grow up. >> Check if NAAFI. Ooops! << And behave! :cool:

This is a great report. My Son is on week 5 at the moment and due home on Saturday for Easter. Looking forward to seeing him and going to passing out parade in May.

Zeb

Lantern Swinger
I'll find space for a sofa bed somewhere for him. Only been gone since yesterday and planning life without him already lol
If you want any advice I don't mind you starting a conversation. My son started at Raleigh 2 years ago this month and it was a tough time!
Can't believe how quick it's gone. I'm still in touch with a couple of mums who's sons trained with mine.

If you want any advice I don't mind you starting a conversation. My son started at Raleigh 2 years ago this month and it was a tough time!
Can't believe how quick it's gone. I'm still in touch with a couple of mums who's sons trained with mine.
That's really kind of you Zeb. How on earth do you start a convo on these things. I am a social media manager but cannot get my head around these things! (Let me know if you're on FB or twitter lol).