HMS Raleigh wait time

Hi all,

I have completed all the steps apart from the PRNC in my application after completing my selection interview earlier. I was just wondering now how long it usually takes to get the E-Mail/Letter through in which tells you when your start date will be.

Cheers!

Ck123

Midshipman
I got my Raleigh date after my fitness test. And it was 3 months after I sat my PJFT. I then got my PRNC for the next month. It depends how long the wait is for your branch cause your Raleigh date is determined upon when your phase 2 can start.

Oh and I got a phonecall telling me my date

I had my PJFT last Sunday and passed, the interview today was all I had left. I’ve had my application in for Mine Warefare for roughly two years but a few difficulties inbetween (breaking bones at football) have meant I’ve only reached this stage now. Thankfully for me it’s now high priority so I hope I don’t have too long to wait!

Maran?4

Midshipman
I got my Raleigh date after my fitness test. And it was 3 months after I sat my PJFT. I then got my PRNC for the next month. It depends how long the wait is for your branch cause your Raleigh date is determined upon when your phase 2 can start.

Oh and I got a phonecall telling me my date
How long after your fitness test did you get contacted about the prnc or start date?

Ck123

Midshipman
I got my Raleigh date about 2 weeks after my fitness test (probably earlier) cause after my fitness test they bid for me to go to Raleigh and you get your date. I got my PRNC date probably 2 weeks after my Raleigh date. I had everything done up until my fitness test and once that was complete the next step was PRNC done in October then Raleigh. It was a pretty smooth quick process.

Maran?4

Midshipman
I got my Raleigh date about 2 weeks after my fitness test (probably earlier) cause after my fitness test they bid for me to go to Raleigh and you get your date. I got my PRNC date probably 2 weeks after my Raleigh date. I had everything done up until my fitness test and once that was complete the next step was PRNC done in October then Raleigh. It was a pretty smooth quick process.
Ok cheers. Did my fitness yesterday so going to give them a call tomorrow and chase them for it.

So my AFCO told me this morning they were placing the bid today, so should I find out within the next couple of week do you think?

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
I had my PJFT last Sunday and passed, the interview today was all I had left. I’ve had my application in for Mine Warefare for roughly two years but a few difficulties inbetween (breaking bones at football) have meant I’ve only reached this stage now. Thankfully for me it’s now high priority so I hope I don’t have too long to wait!
Also applying for Mine warfare
Got my psychometric test and interview next Tuesday!