HMS Raleigh Summer Leave 2016?

as this thread is for summer 2016, shouldn't there be a new one for 2017, or some poor sole will get their knickers in a twist? Just saying like:):rolleyes:

as this thread is for summer 2016, shouldn't there be a new one for 2017, or some poor sole will get their knickers in a twist? Just saying like:):rolleyes:
Haha! I had thought that myself, but then over the weekend pedant mode is usually switched off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summer leave for Raleigh is the 4th Aug to 4th Sept, but as Pompeyexpat says, Phase 1's go on the 5th, back on the 3rd, ready to go very early on the Monday morning :)

Summer leave for Raleigh is the 4th Aug to 4th Sept, but as Pompeyexpat says, Phase 1's go on the 5th, back on the 3rd, ready to go very early on the Monday morning :)
Perfect, thanks. So it's back on 4th ready to start in 5th, or back to work on 4th?

Perfect, thanks. So it's back on 4th ready to start in 5th, or back to work on 4th?

What part of "back on the 3rd" didn't you understand?

And yes, it's the same for Phase 2, ships company, your instructors and anyone else you can think of who works in Raleigh!

What about Sultan and Collingwood, this is totally unfair that only Raleigh is catered for :p
Wow calm down all of the navy has leave, you will be told at some stage when yours is, all you have to remember no body in the Navy ever dips out, just that some lucky buggers dip in more than others. Take a deep breath and go with the flow, you don't need to worry about every thing and you don't need to know every thing, I know its difficult in this age of instant information but not knowing is not a crime.