HMS Raleigh Summer Leave 2015

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Andy118, Sep 14, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't suppose anyone knows Raleigh's summer leave dates for next year?
    Was planning a holiday and now have my start date at the end of June, just want to clarify whether I can go or not!
  2. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

@WreckerL will be able to confirm but I think it's 7th August - 7th September, phase 1's returning on the 6th.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.
  3. I'll tell you tomorrow when I get in to work.
  4. Okay, thanks guys!
  5. ExJ is on the money, 2015 Raleigh summer leave dates are 7th Aug to 7th Sept.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Hi, does anybody know the summer leave dates for Collingwood? Guessing they aren't the same as Raleigh and didn't want to make a separate thread for it.
  7. I'll be on week 5 when summer leave hits. At this point will the Navy pay for a plane/train for me to get home and to return after the month? Or is this out my own pocket?
  8. Can anyone clarify if we actually leave on the 7th? Or leave on the 8th? I'm intending on meeting my family at a festival and need to know what ticket to buy as I'll be travelling to the north of Scotland.

9. Leave is from the 7th of Aug till 7 Sept in Raleigh and is only 3 weeks in Collingrad
  10. Apologies Collingwood. auto corrected xD
  11. So just to confirm that this is leave for everyone including new recruits? Paid leave? Travel paid?

I'm due to start on the 12th of July and wouldn't of even completed 4 weeks training before leave.
  12. Yes to all those q
  13. Thank you for your help!