HMS Raleigh Summer Leave 2015

I don't suppose anyone knows Raleigh's summer leave dates for next year?
Was planning a holiday and now have my start date at the end of June, just want to clarify whether I can go or not!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
@WreckerL will be able to confirm but I think it's 7th August - 7th September, phase 1's returning on the 6th.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

Hi, does anybody know the summer leave dates for Collingwood? Guessing they aren't the same as Raleigh and didn't want to make a separate thread for it.

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
I'll be on week 5 when summer leave hits. At this point will the Navy pay for a plane/train for me to get home and to return after the month? Or is this out my own pocket?

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Can anyone clarify if we actually leave on the 7th? Or leave on the 8th? I'm intending on meeting my family at a festival and need to know what ticket to buy as I'll be travelling to the north of Scotland.

Thanks.

So just to confirm that this is leave for everyone including new recruits? Paid leave? Travel paid?

I'm due to start on the 12th of July and wouldn't of even completed 4 weeks training before leave.

Yes to all those q
So just to confirm that this is leave for everyone including new recruits? Paid leave? Travel paid?

I'm due to start on the 12th of July and wouldn't of even completed 4 we

I'm due to start on the 12th of July and wouldn't of even completed 4 weeks training before leave.
Yes yes yes and yes you still go on leave.