Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS Raleigh shutdown over Easter

My sons due to start his basic training on 24th February at Raleigh.Over Easter there is a 2 week shutdown , does anyone know what dates recruits will leave and then return after Easter break
Thank you

He will be going on leave Saturday 4th of Apr and travelling back on Sunday the 19th April ready to re-commence training on the 20th.

Thank you that is very helpful
So nervous for him , he’s just finishing his 4 days at Fareham
So fingers crossed he’s got through that and starts on 24th February at Raleigh
Nikki

My sons due to start his basic training on 24th February at Raleigh.Over Easter there is a 2 week shutdown , does anyone know what dates recruits will leave and then return after Easter break
Thank you
My son is due to start then too. Do you know if they travel down on the Sunday or the Monday? TIA

My son starts then as well
They go to Plymouth on the Monday to arrive between 1-3 pm
The dates for Easter shutdown are coming home on Saturday 4th April and returning on Sunday 19th ready for starting back on the 20th
At least they will get a rest after there gruelling time on Dartmoor in week 7 of there training , they will then go back for their final 2 weeks

Latest Threads