HMS Raleigh Passing Out Parade

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Patrick, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, just a general question, does anyone know the company that takes the pictures during your pass out? I didn't see them during the after-ceremony & haven't purchased any pictures. Do they have an archive that you could purchase from?

Many Thanks
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

This website suggests they're available from the Reception (??), so perhaps you should contact your Training Division for further details?
  3. Are you talking about the DVD?

Unless the company's changed in the past 2 years:

Sapphire Video (West) Ltd
    Juniper Cottage
    Antony Passge
    PL12 4QT

Tel/Fax 01752 845717

[email protected]

The stills photographer takes photos on request as you leave the reception after the parade, AFAIK there's no other still photos available for purchase (happy to be corrected).

EDIT: If it's the class photo taken in the drill shed you're after don't know the details I'm afraid.
  4. It's the picture we had taken before we started our passing out parade that I wanted, thought it might of been on the dvd but it wasn't. I'll see if I can get in touch, thanks. Find it strange though, starting my AET course at Sultan next monday & had no info or a brief about it.
  5. You didn't have a brief? We got one of the divisional officers from Sultan giving us a brief in week 7 or so. :?
  6. We had an AET talk in about week 4/5 but that's all. I've no idea whats going to happen lol, bit annoying really. Think I'm taking my normal things from Raleigh, few civvy clothes & my laptop. Anything I'm missing?
  7. Waterproof mattress cover.
  8. Huggies night nappies.
  9. Not that I can think of. One thing though, try and get the class leader to speak to the DSR about getting your DMS boots and new ovies when you get there. You need a chit to do it and we didn't know until it was nearly too late :roll:
  10. DMS boots, okay. What do I need new ovies for?
  11. :D :D :D
  12. My passing out parade pics were taken by my Dad on an instamatic. pity he never actually got a picture of my class !!
  13. You get 3 sets of FAA overalls.
  14. Found out about the overalls when I walked into the hangar asking for "grease".. ;)
  15. Might wanna edit his name out. Some people seem to think it's a bad idea putting names around. Can't think why :lol:

And he's one of the better instructors IMO
  16. You'll learn. brushteeth
  17. 'was like'?

Stop talking like a chav bint you bed-wetting fool.
  18. Guzz, gerrof the fence.
  19. Watch your manners twat features :wink:
  20. Sorry pissy pants.

I was like not sleeping innit so went for abuse.