hms raleigh, Pass Rate

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Taffwing, Oct 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, im leaving on the 14th of October and i have done the hugest mistake ever... i lost my Prejoing Fitness book, so i havent done any of it. So im kinda sh*ting myself at the moment.
    My fitness is ok, im a lifeguard and do alot of training in my job.
    I did my pjft in bang on 11 mins and i can easily do the pressups and situps... but i wuna kknow if im in the dog house for not being able to do any of the Prejoing fitness book?
    help guys
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome to RR!

You are expected to take a completed Pre-Joining Fitness Booklet to Raleigh.

Either contact your AFCO to request another or PM me an address & I'll post you one.

Good luck!
  3. i did phone up my carrears office... I explained to them theres no way i could of done every single day as of work sircumstances and holidays etc, they understood and explaied to me that they dont expect everyone to have completed it so i should be ok
    thanks anyway
  4. Ninja, what happens if you don't take it?

I too have misplaced mine as I follow my own fitness routine.
  5. i assume if you explain to them they should understand, Ive now found mine but none of it is filled in and i have no time left as i am leaving next week... so not to make me look lk a spaz i guess im gona have to elaborate a bit if you get me?
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Raleigh specifically request you bring your Pre Joining Fitness Programme with you when you attend Raleigh.

If you have a look on your joining lettter (if you've received it yet) you will see it listed under "Documentation to Bring".

Most AFCO's will give you a duplicate booklet when you attend pre-entry brief & advise you to complete the booklet as best you can before you join.

Personally I'd advise you to do as they request rather than draw attention to any shortcomings on day one, but ultimately it's up to you.