HMS Raleigh Pass out DVD

My dad decided it would be a good idea not to fill out the form to get a dvd of my pass out parade... does anyone have the faintest idea who to get hold of so i can try and get one myself?

My dad decided it would be a good idea not to fill out the form to get a dvd of my pass out parade... does anyone have the faintest idea who to get hold of so i can try and get one myself?
Give the Press and Public Relations team a call on 01752 811221 in September and see whether they can help.

You can have a copy of mine if you like, it nearly 30 years old and on VHS.

Yes it is in colour and nobody is walking really fast, however we are all wearing hats!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

I'm pretty sure it isn't Davis Sherfield anymore. I only passed out a few months ago and it was a lady that did the photography in week one as well as the parade dvd.

She took this picture of us too before we marched out:
cunningham22starboard.jpg

Have no idea who she is though! I asked a round a few weeks ago to see if anyone could remember but nobody did.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Emma the phot?? Thought she had gone and Dave did it all.

Emma only does the photos but will know who to contact for the videos. Her and Dave don't work together.
She definitely does the video too. I saw her right in front of me.

The lady has been taking phots at RALEIGH for years, doesn't mean she doesn't work for David.
Fair one.

Who created that hideous monstrosity with the ensigns on the wall behind you?
No idea. Is horrible though!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Are you talking about the DVD?

Unless the company's changed in the past 2 years:

Sapphire Video (West) Ltd
Juniper Cottage
Antony Passge
Saltash
PL12 4QT

Tel/Fax 01752 845717

[email protected]

The stills photographer takes photos on request as you leave the reception after the parade, AFAIK there's no other still photos available for purchase (happy to be corrected).

EDIT: If it's the class photo taken in the drill shed you're after don't know the details I'm afraid.

This lot did my stepsons DVD at Halton. See if they've still got the gig.

DONE FOR YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Have a look at the other POP thread... Epic fail trying to quote from that thread into this one.

SEE ABOVE

Last edited by a moderator: