HMS Raleigh open day

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Zoidberg, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spot on take wife and kids down so they can see were i will be living for the best part of a year lol
  2. yup im in , and tim my dad might go to he can show us around etc
  3. Awesome :D
  4. Your only visiting Doc :wink: :wink: not a Nozzer yet :crybaby: :scratch:
  5. ...just got to put that in me diary!! See the Royal Navy train to fight and win!! what??? :? 8O
  6. I'll fcuking handcuff myself to the radiator :lol: :lol:
  7. :oops: Hm!!!I think Thingy will be along PDQ :sex:
  8. also maybe this is a chance for some of us to finaly meet? insted of talking through a computer?

9.'d think twice before saying that you REALLY want to meet some of the "people" on here???? Beware!! :roll: :eek:
  10. has the chick in the link chatting to the club swinger swamped her trollies?
  11. Kinda looks that way don't it...maybe she pissed herself laughing at the clubswinger in those shorts!!
    Like the pic of the "gun crew" too....guy being handed the matches to light the fuse with the guy on the right with fingers in ears expecting a loud noise!! :D
  12. I'll take the astroglide.
  13. oh deary me, thankfully I know the fella and will be ripping him senseless post haste!
  14. I'm thinking of going along to this, just checking though that it's going to be useful for the officer intake? Think I'm going to go anyway but just wanted to check.
  15. OK great, thanks for the reply :)
  16. And they have a Merlin simulator which ought to be a laugh! :D
  17. :oops:
    :oops: :oops: OMG Doc/Tim The hangar Pilot ready for lifting off :roll: :roll: :roll: Ps wear boxing gloves,on the open day :wink: :wink: and dont! repeat dont !visit the Martin Baker stand 8O
  18. Scousey and Dr Z.... if we Rum Rationers get organised we could put in a request for the 2010 one, for a RR Beer Tent and Scouse can sit on a deckchair in the WAFOO section, spinning his dits whilst Dr Z sits on his knee in a pair of mock school shorts (sawn off grey trousers) and look admiringly at him as he tells his tales of dering do and doing daring things with bottles of goffer and ribs. :rofl:
  19. I've been flying MiG 15s this afternoon. Microsoft flight sim 2004 anyone? :lol:

I don't think I want to know why, but I'll take your word for it :salute:

Thingy, that sounds like a perfect day out :thumright: