HMS Raleigh medical notes

hrs456

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if I need to get my medical records from my GP to take to Raleigh with me? GP is really slow at getting things done so wanted to get the ball rolling if I needed them. At the medical at Raleigh, do they just use the medical questionnaire already filled out, or do they go through the entire medical history from the GP?
cheers

Sandra

Midshipman
No you don’t need to take any medical notes to Raleigh with you. They do a basic medical on the Tuesday of week one take your weight and height get some injections. You see a Doctor it’s really breuf he just asks a few questions.

Maran?4

Midshipman
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if I need to get my medical records from my GP to take to Raleigh with me? GP is really slow at getting things done so wanted to get the ball rolling if I needed them. At the medical at Raleigh, do they just use the medical questionnaire already filled out, or do they go through the entire medical history from the GP?
cheers
I join up in May and I’ve been told to get proof of all vaccinations from my GP so I don’t have to have them again. If you don’t have the proof, you will just need to have all the vaccinations again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra

Midshipman
I join up in May and I’ve been told to get proof of all vaccinations from my GP so I don’t have to have them again. If you don’t have the proof, you will just need to have all the vaccinations again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah with regards to vaccinations you need a copy of those from yor GP or you need to get them all again

Maran?4

Midshipman
Hi everyone,
cheers
The receptionist at your doctors can just print it out for you. Just before you start Raleigh, they send all your medical history down and take a look through it
This is info I got my my final entry brief recently.