HMS Raleigh 1963

Hi guys,
trying to think things through, does anyone recall (plus or minus 1 or 2) roughly how many classes were on parade for divisions at Raleigh in 1963 (say July/August). My recollection is of quite a few, maybe as many as 40(?).

Also anyone on here from class 530 of 1963, Pome Sandercock was the instuctor.

Thanks for any helpful or interesting comments.

5 divisions in part 1 , 4 divisions in part 2 , 5 classes to each division so you are close. Benbow division in part 1 was shut and never used in my time there in 67, rumour that it was haunted , same in your time ?.

5 divisions in part 1 , 4 divisions in part 2 , 5 classes to each division so you are close. Benbow division in part 1 was shut and never used in my time there in 67, rumour that it was haunted , same in your time ?.
Hi Stirlin,
Thanks for your input, those divisions seem to count to between 40 & 45. thank you, I was an older entrant, and I have no recollection of things like hauntings, too busy concentrating on the training which I did enjoy. I smoked a pipe when I went in and got wound up about needing to request permission for a pipe...I had seen a few gags before and didn't bite!

mugfaker