Hms raleigh 17th july 2011

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cricket00, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi just wondered if any one else has this starting date??:-D
  2. Current July intakes.....
    July 2011

AdamGreyAET (10th) AET
    Jimmyd (10th) AET
    youngson (10th) WS
    Sarahnk (17th) Logs
    cdt_ (24th)
    jacobmartino007 (24th) logs

seems there are only two cricket00.....................not forgetting all the recruits that do not subscribe to this forum.
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  3. Thats great news! what are you going in as and when did you pass your RT?

4. My guess is cook and he took his rt back in 1998!
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  5. Hi thanks i am very excited. i took my rt in march 10 and going in as a writer. also im a girl not a boy lol cheers Ashcroft22!!!! :)
  6. March 10 jealous!Think we'll be flying around with jet packs when i get my date.Still make the assault course that bit easier!
  7. Don't be silly, why would we regress to those.
    Do try to keep up.;-P
  8. Candidate for STC branch?
  9. Highly recommended.
  10. When did you sit your RT?
  11. Do you not think you should indicate who you are addressing?
    Feb 28th 1965.:pirat::laughing1:
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Whose undressing?
  13. Thats lucky for you. I'm joining as a writer also and I sat passed my RT in April 10. I have been told not to expect a date until March 2012 which seems a big wait compared to passing just one month after you :(
  14. Lol deano you've been had there my son!Them boys down the recruiting office must'nt have liked cut of your gib!
  15. When i was in my Rnac last month there was 6 lads joining on 10th of July. Have you done your Rnac? I found it extremly enjoyable and a great foundation for raleigh.

I applyed 2 weeks apart from my friend, he joined last October. Nearly a year later i have my date.
    So i do i understand, but the information i get is so helpful when you have friends in Phase 2 already.

Good luck with your dates, and i'm sure we will see each other at some point.
  16. I'm Joining 10th July