Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS QE & PoW in Portsmouth

Your RN identity card will get you into most military establishments (not the nucky boats area) however this is for you only. In the olden days if you wished to take a guest you were ble to sign them in at the dockyard gates. However with hightened security I do not know if this privledge is still available

Your RN identity card will get you into most military establishments (not the nucky boats area) however this is for you only. In the olden days if you wished to take a guest you were ble to sign them in at the dockyard gates. However with hightened security I do not know if this privledge is still available
You need a fleet form 3 to get in the yard and also RN personnel need a dockyard pass in Guzz as well as an ID card. I would imagine Pompey is similar.

Yes you can get in the dockyard, just check if you need a dockyard pass.

Here's an idea, ask your Dad what the routine is or just wait for him to come out!

Latest Threads