hms picotee,last man standing

Hi there,
Hope you don't mind my asking, but am the key player for anything to do with HMS Picotee.
I have done a lot of research on her and currently writing a book about her, the crew, her loss and previous convoys.
I have also organised many memorial services for her. I am trying to organise one for next year - 75th anniversary of her loss. My Grandfather served and was lost with her.
If you are able to provide any info/photos of your father and his time on board, I would be most grateful. (that is if you don't mind my using the info in book.)
I have been trying for years to locate a crew photo, but no luck yet.
we do have a website - www.hms-picotee.co.uk and you can contact me via that site if you so wish.
Many thanks

B

Billy Q

Have just got my dads records.shows him drafted off hms picotee 6/8/41....lost with all hands 12/8/41. Joined fire service bootle postwar killed1951.
This is what Rum Ration is about. Modest, strong, decent men.
Not --The worst part of my life was the horrible train journey to Raleigh to join the Navy. With their mothers writing in worrying about them--For Gawds sake.

This is what Rum Ration is about. Modest, strong, decent men.
Not --The worst part of my life was the horrible train journey to Raleigh to join the Navy. With their mothers writing in worrying about them--For Gawds sake.
Nope. RR is about the contributors contributing whatever the fuck they want to.