HMS Norfolk D21 RO's

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by mrsimmers, Jan 21, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone I am in the process on facebook (HMS Norfolk D21 group) looking at the possibility of a reunion for all RO's that have served on the Norfolk.

If anyone is interested please have a look or if not on facebook contact me on here.

2. Come one lads there must be 1 RO that served on the Norfolk on this site

3. Well if there is, he's keeping his feckin' head down !

4. .... .. / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / .. / .- -- / .. -. / - .... . / .--. .-. --- -.-. . ... ... / --- -. / ..-. .- -.-. . -... --- --- -.- / -.--.- .... -- ... / -. --- .-. ..-. --- .-.. -.- / -.. ..--- .---- / --. .-. ---

This might get them?

(Haven't checked it, just pasted into a translator) :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

5. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

-.-. --- -- . / --- ..- - / -.-. --- -- . / --- ..- - / .-- .... . .-. . ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. .

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

• Like Like x 1
  6. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

ImageUploadedByNavy Net - Rum Ration1390928998.675032.jpg

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

7. Come out come out wherever you are...............for the benefit of the rest of the forum.

8. Perhaps they have 'come out' and don't want their old oppos to know about it !

9. .....missed the letters u and p of the final word 'group'..............aren't I the smart arse !!!

10. Well done, day one basics passed. You can now sit in badgemans row! :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. We have 15 of us so far on the Facebook page. It will be taking place in the WO/SR Mess HMS Nelson in September.

12. Nik

Nik Midshipman

Hi. Is this forum still open. Clearly I missed the reunion, if it happened, but would be keen to get in contact with old oppo's. I was the CRS on Norfolk for a long time. We had a great bunch of Sparkers. Is there anybody still around ?

13. Hi Nik, do you have a Facebook account as I have 2 groups on there. County Class Destroyers & HMS Norfolk D21. There will be plenty of old shipmates on there.

14. Nik

Nik Midshipman

Thank you I will check it out this afternoon Nik