HMS NELSON

Good Afternoon,

I have searched the internet but have not had much luck. I am trying to find and email address for both

HMS NELSON - Medical Centre
HMS NELSON - Dentist

any help would be much appreciated

You can't have searched very hard, 0.0005 seconds on Google and straight to the RoyalNavy.mod.uk website

HMS Nelson, Queen Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3HH

(hint..try putting Medical Centre or Dental Centre before HMS Nelson ;) )

edited to add just beaten to it by JFH although different post codes!!

You can't have searched very hard, 0.0005 seconds on Google and straight to the RoyalNavy.mod.uk website

Cheers for a reply. Shame it makes you sound like a complete asshole

I got this from Google:
https://www.navy-net.co.uk/community/threads/hms-nelson-dentist-phone-number.42507/
Possibly the phone numbers arent any good anymore but at number one on my Google search the hallowed archives of Navy Net pop straight to the top!
Wonder what happens if I try the Navy Net search button :confused: (Nah, couldn't be fussed)

I'd be surprised if the email addresses are in the public domain.

Are you serving - if so, your unit should be able to provide this info, or it'll be on the INTRAnet. If not then I would question why you need it?

I'd be surprised if the email addresses are in the public domain.
Quite correct, I tried to get the Welfare Office in Guz earlier this year. No direct one available to us mere 'civvies'.
(Mind you, phoning the Duty Officer in Drake and slipping in that I was an ex-Chief worked wonders! :D )

Quite correct, I tried to get the Welfare Office in Guz earlier this year. No direct one available to us mere 'civvies'.
(Mind you, phoning the Duty Officer in Drake and slipping in that I was an ex-Chief worked wonders! :D )
Which is why I put the link on for Nelson Information Centre, post #5, which has their e-mail address.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Social & Reunions 2
KillickStoker Diamond Lil's 53
shazam21 Bases / Shore Est 0