HMS Nelson Lift?

Probably not the right place to put this, but anyone that can offer a lift to Cumbria or any major train station on the way could you please PM me and let me know where you can take me to.. Cheers

Robbo

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
Imagine my disappointment when opening this thread, only to find that it wasn't to start an interesting discussion regarding the elevators located within the various buildings of HMS Nelson.
Gutted, let-down and feeling somewhat misled by the whole thing.

Yes there certainly is a problem with the lifts. I only go to Nelson once a year for a reunion but invariably the lift, no matter which floor I select seems to deposit me on the floor adjacent to the bar :oops:

TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
You should never mix the two. Women often ruin a good beer and beer often beautifies a ruined woman.
الله يكون معك ، هل الكلام والكتابة باللغة العربية

StixJimboRM said:
Whats with all the Arabic all of a sudden, you trying to acost *cough* I mean 'endear' yourself to some dusky maidens Chris?
No i am just showing orf, :D i speak several languages,french,german,Norwegian,some arabic,a little Spanish,loads of Italian,i have a gift for foreign tongues :lol: ,but otherwise i am thick as two short planks, :D

NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
You should never mix the two. Women often ruin a good beer and beer often beautifies a ruined woman.
No, but my better half is an Arabic translator. I can just about make out the letters and pronounce them. :p

TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
No, but my better half is an Arabic translator. I can just about make out the letters and pronounce them. :p
I took to the lingo like a fish in water,the respect i gained from the upper management (who were Arabs) was amazing,

NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
I took to the lingo like a fish in water,the respect i gained from the upper management (who were Arabs) was amazing,
Chris are you by any chance employed to dig a tunnel between Spain and Norway using An Arab workforce? :wink:

cupoftea

Lantern Swinger
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
ÙÙŠ غرÙØ© واحدة دون أ٠يكون ÙÙŠ عائلتي

trelawney126 said:
NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
I took to the lingo like a fish in water,the respect i gained from the upper management (who were Arabs) was amazing,[/quot

e] :D

Chris are you by any chance employed to dig a tunnel between Spain and Norway using An Arab workforce? :wink:
:D :D

cupoftea

Lantern Swinger
NorwayChris said:
cupoftea said:
NorwayChris said:
Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة
ÙÙŠ غرÙØ© واحدة دون أن يكون ÙÙŠ عائلتي

All in one room without being of the same family ??
Yeah that's what google told me to say since I don't speak Arabic but felt like being a smart arse :oops: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Social & Reunions 2
KillickStoker Diamond Lil's 53
shazam21 Bases / Shore Est 0