HMS Nelson Lift?

Discussion in 'Bases / Shore Est' started by SprogWithoutAShip, Aug 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably not the right place to put this, but anyone that can offer a lift to Cumbria or any major train station on the way could you please PM me and let me know where you can take me to.. Cheers

Robbo

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

PM thingy, I'm sure he'll give you a lift.

3. Imagine my disappointment when opening this thread, only to find that it wasn't to start an interesting discussion regarding the elevators located within the various buildings of HMS Nelson.
    Gutted, let-down and feeling somewhat misled by the whole thing.

4. Yes there certainly is a problem with the lifts. I only go to Nelson once a year for a reunion but invariably the lift, no matter which floor I select seems to deposit me on the floor adjacent to the bar :oops:

5. Heres one for squirrel

أحب امرأة والبيرة

6. That's outstanding NorwayChris, I am genuinly impressed..

...me too by the way :)

7. I arnt JUST a pretty face you know,did some time in the Middle east as an engineer, 8)

8. Thanks for all the very "helpful" replies..

9. Doing both, just thought I'd try my luck on here. Cheers anyway.

10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

thingy on leave then. :wink:

11. You should never mix the two. Women often ruin a good beer and beer often beautifies a ruined woman.

12. الله يكون معك ، هل الكلام والكتابة باللغة العربية

13. No i am just showing orf, :D i speak several languages,french,german,Norwegian,some arabic,a little Spanish,loads of Italian,i have a gift for foreign tongues :lol: ,but otherwise i am thick as two short planks, :D

14. No, but my better half is an Arabic translator. I can just about make out the letters and pronounce them. :p

15. I took to the lingo like a fish in water,the respect i gained from the upper management (who were Arabs) was amazing,

16. Chris are you by any chance employed to dig a tunnel between Spain and Norway using An Arab workforce? :wink:

17. ÙÙŠ غرÙØ© واحدة دون أ٠يكون ÙÙŠ عائلتي

19. All in one room without being of the same family ??

20. Yeah that's what google told me to say since I don't speak Arabic but felt like being a smart arse :oops: :lol: