HMS Liverpool

Great photos, i would have been on board at the same time as you, i was one of the first visitors up the gangway at 12.00. First time i've been on a warship, i enjoyed the experience and it got me excited for possible times ahead! Wish my pics where as good!!

Howfen, we were at the front of the queue too, we got there about 10:40!... did you see the old geezer with the shopping trolley-cum-seat thingy? we were behind him, about third or fourth back!

& thanks for the compliments on the photos guys! It is sort of my hobby, so some encouraging comments!! :)

JagerGirl

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I had a cracking time on her today. Many thanks to the lovely PO who told me that if I needed anything to just ask (and didn't think that the fact I'm a stubborn bint is a bad thing), and the rather cute RM who also looked after me. Every member of the crew that I came into contact with were fantastic - especially the really nice girl who understood my love of weapons :D

I had a cracking time on her today. Many thanks to the lovely PO who told me that if I needed anything to just ask (and didn't think that the fact I'm a stubborn bint is a bad thing), and the rather cute RM who also looked after me. Every member of the crew that I came into contact with were fantastic - especially the really nice girl who understood my love of weapons :D
You'll go far once you get in.

Howfen, we were at the front of the queue too, we got there about 10:40!... did you see the old geezer with the shopping trolley-cum-seat thingy? we were behind him, about third or fourth back!
Haha i was behind you before the bird dragged me for a hot chocolate she was freezin! I got back in the queue about 11.10 then waited the rest. I spent about half an hour on board then made my way back to wetherspoons.