HMS liverpool

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cban, Nov 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. greetings all , ive got my ship at long last hurah !! hms liverpool which as ive herd is a little bit on the knackered side of life , anyone served on her ? if so whats she like as a ship in general and to fill your task book in ?
  2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The Crazy Red Chicken? The finest 42 in the fleet. They are all a little long in the tooth these days and suffer through lack of spares. She had a very good refit 2001/2002 during which large sections of the ship were completely rebuilt.

The best bit about her though is that you will really really appreciate whichever T45 you get.......
  3. Your not a sea sec first name begins with H?

If not ignore.
  4. She used to be a capital ship.

5. how long was it from ur phase one trainin till u got told what was your first boat
  6. Aaaaaaah the spelling, the grammar, even spelt Liverpool with a lower case L.

Nothing to add, just thought I'd throw that in.
  7. You joining as a writer? I stragle wit de long wrds nd sentanses me.
  8. go learn to read then
  9. I love 42's but the Liverpool was one of the wankest ships I've ever been on. Fortunatley I only did a DOST on it and then escaped. I think they gathered up all the mongs they couldn't fit onto the Marlborough and put them on there.

It did used to have a semi-fit LOM AWT though, it was it's only saving grace.
  10. In the Royal Navy we call them 'ships', so considered yourself told. :lol:
  11. Ok, I go learn read now.
  12. Being an Evertonian, it would be my worst nightmare!!!! and being an ex Harrier woo also could be a problem.
  13. four words: Stinking Pompey Gash Barge.

Though, if you're unlucky enough to work in the piss smelling ops room, be sure to refer to everything as GAY. ND, the HC on board loves it when people do that.
  14. No such thing anymore me old china.
  15. I beg to differ, while still badged as an AC there's absolutely a little warfare rate on Liverpool who's primary role is to be an HC.
  16. He's a PAC then. No HC branch. Wind your tits in.
  17. I always like to have sex with my HC. And the ones at Dryad. And if they're male I stroke their leg anyway. That ensures they pay attention to tracking and not sleeping. Little mongs.

The Liverpool is a 42, therefore by class of ship it is better than a honking Guzz fender 22. Or a homo 23.
  18. Mite as well have sex with fred man overboard. About as much use as a tracker anyway.
  19. Was on her during the 2003 Gulf 'Trip' - fantastic time! Crew great and with wrens on board [and a female 'can man' - lots of fun was had by many]. ;-)
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hang on a minute - you can either have one or the other! 8O :twisted:

Anyway, welcome to RR, Greenie. So what are you doing up? Shit yer pit?! :oops: :thumbleft: