HMS liverpool

#1
greetings all , ive got my ship at long last hurah !! hms liverpool which as ive herd is a little bit on the knackered side of life , anyone served on her ? if so whats she like as a ship in general and to fill your task book in ?
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#2
The Crazy Red Chicken? The finest 42 in the fleet. They are all a little long in the tooth these days and suffer through lack of spares. She had a very good refit 2001/2002 during which large sections of the ship were completely rebuilt.

The best bit about her though is that you will really really appreciate whichever T45 you get.......
 
#4
cban said:
greetings all , ive got my ship at long last hurah !! hms liverpool which as ive herd is a little bit on the knackered side of life , anyone served on her ? if so whats she like as a ship in general and to fill your task book in ?
She used to be a capital ship.

RM
 
#9
I love 42's but the Liverpool was one of the wankest ships I've ever been on. Fortunatley I only did a DOST on it and then escaped. I think they gathered up all the mongs they couldn't fit onto the Marlborough and put them on there.

It did used to have a semi-fit LOM AWT though, it was it's only saving grace.
 
#13
four words: Stinking Pompey Gash Barge.

Though, if you're unlucky enough to work in the piss smelling ops room, be sure to refer to everything as GAY. ND, the HC on board loves it when people do that.
 
#14
captainobvious said:
four words: Stinking Pompey Gash Barge.

Though, if you're unlucky enough to work in the piss smelling ops room, be sure to refer to everything as GAY. ND, the HC on board loves it when people do that.
No such thing anymore me old china.
 
#17
captainobvious said:
I beg to differ, while still badged as an AC there's absolutely a little warfare rate on Liverpool who's primary role is to be an HC.
I always like to have sex with my HC. And the ones at Dryad. And if they're male I stroke their leg anyway. That ensures they pay attention to tracking and not sleeping. Little mongs.

The Liverpool is a 42, therefore by class of ship it is better than a honking Guzz fender 22. Or a homo 23.
 
#18
Clown_Puncher said:
captainobvious said:
I beg to differ, while still badged as an AC there's absolutely a little warfare rate on Liverpool who's primary role is to be an HC.
I always like to have sex with my HC. And the ones at Dryad. And if they're male I stroke their leg anyway. That ensures they pay attention to tracking and not sleeping. Little mongs.

The Liverpool is a 42, therefore by class of ship it is better than a honking Guzz fender 22. Or a homo 23.
Mite as well have sex with fred man overboard. About as much use as a tracker anyway.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#20
Wizzard-WEM said:
...Crew great and with wrens on board...
Hang on a minute - you can either have one or the other! 8O :twisted:

Anyway, welcome to RR, Greenie. So what are you doing up? Shit yer pit?! :oops: :thumbleft:
 

Similar threads

New Posts