HMS King Alfred Medical Branch - Person Search

Lantern Swinger
I'm trying to track down an old friend of mine who used to be in the Medical Branch at HMS King Alfred. Obviously I'm reluctant to mention names in a public forum, so if anyone out there WAS in King Alfred's medical branch could they PM me and I'll give them some details. :thanks:

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmm, I see this thread has not been answered but I think understand why. Many might question why you want to contact this person, despite your claim that he was a friend. There could be anyone at the other end of that PM... I think people have a right to be suspicious! 8O :eek:ps:

Lantern Swinger
If i know tall bloke as well as i think i know him he won't be looking for a HE. ;P

I'll vouch for him. He's a good guy.

Anyone who can help him could always take his details and pass them on to the intended recipiant?

Lantern Swinger
Thanks for sticking up for me, Trehorn. It is a genuine reason for the search. The person Im trying to trace was ill, and I've lost touch with them. I'm just keen to see where/what they're doing now.
Hello shipwreck!
New to this RR! tell me bout your self!
I may be of some use to you.. but before I continue I need to assertain your genuine enquiry !
' MedinConf' and all that ;-) :salut: