HMS Iron Duke in Hull

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Jen_M, Mar 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just recieved a letter from my AFCO, which is Hull, inviting me for a tour around HMS Iron Duke on Weds 28th April. Exciting stuff!

Also he says: "I am aware that you have been waiting for an entry date into the Royal Navy for sometime but please be assured that everything can be done has been done". Rather nice really.

Anyone else from Hull AFCO and going?

Jen :D
  2. Wear something nice, the lads will have been at sea for a while.
  3. Ta for that, would suspenders be appropriate or shall I just go for pvc skirt?

Decisions...Decisions... :?
  4. Both sound good depending on how big your arse is, send me a pic of it if you like and I'll advise you as to what is the most suitable attire.

Either way, something that is attractive when viewed from below as you climb up the mess ladder is a must. :wink:
  5. I'll let two of my oppo's know, they're on there! They're snaggy :D
  6. I haven't received owt like that. Maybe because I'm going on deeps but I might pop me head into the AFCO and see if I can wangle me way on it.
  7. How do you look in hold ups?
  8. Especially if you're gonna be wearing a PVC skirt, by far the classiest attire in the whole of Hull ;)