HMS Illustrious - New TV series

chockhead819

War Hero
Strangely one of the episodes of Making Waves was partly about a fat knacker chief doing his fitness test. He passed it because an AB who was knocking off his daughter ran in front of him giving him abuse!!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
chockhead819 said:
Strangely one of the episodes of Making Waves was partly about a fat knacker chief doing his fitness test. He passed it because an AB who was knocking off his daughter ran in front of him giving him abuse!!

True story, apparently. I heard it in the NAAFI queue... :wink:

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Thanks scouse I will have to get a copy of Sailor.

I would still like to know what that TV series was that was binned anyone know?
If you would like to see the TV Series Sailor than it is available on my channel if that helps.

KirkCrazy
Sailor (1976)
Password: Navy

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12

As for the other show it was called Making Waves. Six episodes were made in total but only 3 were played on TV due to lack of viewer numbers which was a shame. This is also available to watch on dailymotion should you want to view it and make up your own mind about it.

Making Waves
KirkCrazy
Password:Navy
Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
REMEMBER SAILOR? MEET WARSHIP

Not entirely certain if this is the right forum to put this one under but for your collective information - Granada TV are currently filming a six part documentary onboard ILLUSTRIOUS which is due to air on Channel 5 from the 16th April.

Some links (there are probably better ones out there).

http://www.royal-navy.mod.uk/server/show/nav.6940

http://www.merrymedia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6099&Itemid=196

It’s all happening again …..

SF
For all of you how wish to re-watch Warship (2008) TV Series following the lives of the crew on board the aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious, the full series is avialable to watch at the links below. Please enjoy.

KirkCrazy
Warship (2008)
Password: Navy

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6

Latest Threads