Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS Ganges Memorabilia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trelawn-Mower,

I will trade your items above with my original copy of Rumrat & Co's "Wanted" notice:

slaveryad.jpg

W.M. Russell

Russel Square
Russelinton-On-the Wold
Hurtsfordshire

Such small tokens...I have in my posession memorobilia that are beyond the dreams of avarice, I have Nelsons Right Flip Flop, the left one being destroyed at the battle of the Nile, The jolly roger from Captain Von Trumps boat, and the very set of Uckers bones,which Rumrat used to win the Biera Uckers Bucket. The Uckers board sadly did not survive the upending and split into a thousand pieces. Offers accepted for any of the above items. Also I'm hoping to secure a 2012 edition of Jaynes Fighting Ships, of the UK. The revised edition now has Nineteen pages. (Offers)

Apologies, thought this was in DL's and not the history section:-D

Trelawn-Mower,

I will trade your items above with my original copy of Rumrat & Co's "Wanted" notice:

slaveryad.jpg

W.M. Russell

Russel Square
Russelinton-On-the Wold
Hurtsfordshire

Done, when do I get ma nigra, I have treacle mines to be worked, is Rumrat reliable?

There does seem to be quite a few of these around, I never went there myself, even though I was 15 when I joined.
VINTAGE TRENCH ART TEAK SHIPS BARREL - HMS GANGES | eBay

I have a small wooden barrel with a plaque (think its copper ) HMS Ganges where it was built and dates and a ref. to it being a flag ship Its been in our family for years. It came from my Late uncle He was in the navy in the war and then moved to the Merchant navy

Last edited:

Latest Threads