HMS Daring - Which helicopter

Guns

War Hero
I think Blue Thunder would be as it is not hangered in a rock in the desert. Must be a nightmare getting parts for a helo that doesn't exist

Could you speculate that given the T45 doesn't carry harpoons that it would have to be a Lynx Mk8 to allow it to carry Sea Skuas for anti ship capability?

I thought there were provisions, but no plans to fit a couple of quadrouple harpoon launchers. I'd love to hear otherwise! Is this the same case with Phalanx?

Lash_Monster said:
Could you speculate that given the T45 doesn't carry harpoons that it would have to be a Lynx Mk8 to allow it to carry Sea Skuas for anti ship capability?

THis is the plan, but keep it under your hat… :wink:

Oil_Slick said:
Lash_Monster said:

:roll: :roll: Bloody hell !!Waspie and me are back in business :lol: ASI2 range 6000 yards time in flight 32 secs Luvley Jubley, T10K fire!! :lol: Judy Judy Judy

scouse said:
Oil_Slick said:
Lash_Monster said:

:roll: :roll: Bloody hell !!Waspie and me are back in business :lol: ASI2 range 6000 yards time in flight 32 secs Luvley Jubley, T10K fire!! :lol: Judy Judy Judy

Good ol' AS12, resulted in more than a few soiled Johnnie Gaucho undercrackers in it's time.

scouse said:
Oil_Slick said:
Lash_Monster said:

Cut the wires before I get too exited!!! :lol: :lol: