HMS Daring visits Liverpool this weekend

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by soleil, May 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know where I will be this weekend.
  2. thats fantastic! start in september so will be good insite!
    I cant wait for this weekend now!
  3. couldnt lay on a nice County class destroyer and Strike carrier, all tooled up. For the old and bold Matelots in the Pool??? Could you Soleil best buddy :wink: :wink: :wink:
  4. The Aussies are coming.......
  5. ...or even a good "insight". Enjoy your visit.

(Sometimes, I think I should have been a Schoolie! :( )
  6. strewth :roll: :roll: hope your bringing back the Ashes!!!! Operation Northern Trident 2009
    Departure Monday, 20 April 2009 from Fleet Base East, Sydney, NSW Return Date - HMAS Ballarat Friday, 9 October 2009 Return Date - HMAS Sydney Monday, 21 September 2009
    Please refer to the Northern Trident 2009 home page for further information about this "trip of a lifetime" for HMAS Sydney and HMAS BallaratClassAnzac ClassCommissioned26 June 2004
    More information on HMAS Ballarat :oops: sorry for being off topic
  7. A cricket ball travelling at three times the speed of sound? Will Daring be anywhere near Cardiff on July 8th? :twisted:

Nice of the Liverpool Daily Post to put a piccie on their website. Cheapskates.
  8. :wink: :wink: if we must :roll:
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

This is why the navy still has dabbers, to lash down everything of value.
  10. Hmm, so she'll be leaving a few tonnes lighter than we she arrived after the Scousers have finished nicking anything that's not bolted down. I can't believe I'm the first one to say that.......... :twisted:
  11. Ok, 2nd one to say something like that then, you beat me to it Witsend.... :lol:
  12. This is all Daring is good for, useless toothless piece of crap. Sorry, depressed, deploying monday.
  13. :wink: :wink: Maybe a draft to Brazil will cheer you up??? :lol: :lol: F-46 Greenhalgh United Kingdom Type 22 frigate Greenhalgh class :)
    F-47 Dodsworth United Kingdom Type 22 frigate Greenhalgh class
    F-48 Bosisio United Kingdom Type 22 frigate Greenhalgh class
    F-49 Rademaker United Kingdom Type 22 frigate Greenhalgh class
  14. DARING will be at Navy Days in September according to the Guzz Gazette.
  15. Saw her sailing through the Lands End Traffic Separation Scheme while I was over at Sennen on Thursday evening. Too far off for a decent picture unfortunately.