HMS Daring to receive Freedom of the City of Birmingham

angrydoc said:
Is this an attempt to give Birmingham a military ethos?
Having worked at Birmingham careers office in the late 80s, I can honestly say that Brum has quite a good military ethos. The people of Brum are always happy to support our Armed Forces, and quite a lot of them are happy to serve in them too. :thumbright:

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
type42stoker said:
angrydoc said:
Having worked at Birmingham careers office in the late 80s, I can honestly say that Brum has quite a good military ethos. The people of Brum are always happy to support our Armed Forces, and quite a lot of them are happy to serve in them too. :thumbright:
I second that whole heartedly.

Mind you, being Birmingham born and bred may make me just a little biased.

Hope to watch the parade in September to see if todays matelots can march any better than us old p1ss- stained f*rts could. :lol: :lol:

Scran_Bag said:
type42stoker said:
angrydoc said:
I second that whole heartedly.

Mind you, being Birmingham born and bred may make me just a little biased.

Hope to watch the parade in September to see if todays matelots can march any better than us old p1ss- stained f*rts could. :lol: :lol:
Thats all well and good but fcuk me mate sort that accent out will you :wink: :lol:

type42stoker said:
angrydoc said:
Oh well better latent than never eh!!! :oops:

Sniffemout said:
X.R.D said:
Sniffemout said:
angrydoc said:
"Ower Kid"
Yeah we know mate.

Check out OPSEC perhaps
Yes but did A Doc,? he seemed not to know of any military conection. 8O
But going on my luck so far with Temperature, and blood pressure, I should have not bothered. :cry:
Even so you should know better. Might be worth editing your post mate. I know that the addresses of units can be found easily online but it isnt the case when relating to "Them"

X.R.D said:
Even so you should know better. Might be worth editing your post mate. I know that the addresses of units can be found easily online but it isnt the case when relating to "Them"
I say the same to you. You quoted, you posted :roll:

Dr.Zoidberg said:
X.R.D said:
I say the same to you. You quoted, you posted :roll:
And was then deleted. :roll: :roll:

X.R.D said:
type42stoker said:
angrydoc said:
Oh well better latent than never eh!!! :oops:
LOL, well glad to see that you are still using that line........how's tricks XRD? And by the way, there's nowt wrong with the Brummie accent, well not when it's compared to Scouse, Jock, or London accents..... :thumbright: