HMS Cornwall - Messages of Support.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by PartTimePongo, Mar 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear all,

Please leave messages of support and encouragement in this thread only.

Please refrain from commentary on the incident itself, do not name any individual detainees in your messages.

Members of the Ship's company , colleagues , friends and family will likely see this. Let's make sure they know that the detainees are in our thoughts and prayers.

God speed and safe home.

PTP

2. Hoping for a safe recovery and an eventual safe journey home for you all

3. yes. thoughts and prayers are on thier way. i hope for speedy and safe return for all those involved.

jesse

4. We are thinking about both you and your relatives at this difficult time. We await a satisfactory resolution of this incident and look forward to your return which we hope will be soon.

Steve.

5. Mrs Mango and I would like to add our wishes for a swift and safe return to all the lads and the lass that find themselves in this unenviable situation.

2BM

6. Chin up guys, thinking of you all, wishing I was back with you right now.

Ben
    (ex controls PO)

7. The PO Stoker and I would like to echo all of the above sentiments, we are thinking of you all and wishing for your safe return.

8. My thoughts are with you all guys, here's hoping for a swift and peaceful end to this.

9. Wishing you all a safe return and a swift resolution to this issue.

We're behind you all the whole way.

10. Hoping for a quick end to your current situation.

11. Hoping for a speedy and safe return.

12. Hoping you are all home soon safe and well.

13. Having friends on board conwall and not knowing the names of whos taken is a bit worriying.
    Bit heres wishing a speedy resolution to this and my thoughts go out to all the family and personell involved!

14. BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL, HOPING FOR A SWIFT RESOLUTION AND SPEEDY RETURN HOME.
    I SURE THIS MESSAGE IS ECHOED BY ALL MEMBERS OF JOINT FORCE HARRIER (RN and RAF)

15. As a former Boarding Officer in Cornwall, my thoughts are with all the lads and lasses illegally detained by the Iranians last week. No doubt the Iranians will see sense soon, but in the mean time keep 'yer chin up shipmates.

16. hoping for a speedy return , we in the fleet are 100% behind you all . god speed (message to fleet : lets go and get our oppos back)

17. I enjoyed my time sea riding your ship last year and I really hope your ships company members are returned safe and well very soon.

Thinking of you all.

18. May this situation be brought to an end soon and all
    shipmates returned. We are all 100% behind you.

19. Looking forward to all of them coming home safely very soon!

20. May they all be returned safely very soon. My thoughts and prayers are with their families, friends and shipmates in these worrying times.

Pol