HMS Collingwood Warfare Officer Aquaint

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by kagg, Dec 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey everyone.

Just a quick question regarding the above course. I noticed on the programme I have been sent that there is a PJFT session during the course...can anyone advise if this takes the form of a 2.4km run or a bleep test for aquaint courses?

2. Would it make a difference? If you're fit enough to pass one you can pass the other.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is true. Just wondered thats all.
  4. never ever call a warfare occifer quaint! :cry:
  5. It's a bleep test, Kagg. Obviously you're not assessed for it but it's a good indicator of where your fitness is at the moment so put maximum effort in.
  6. Cheers.
  7. Tip - speak to the officers when you're at MWS. Acting like a bunch of scared rabbits doesn't impress the rest of us!
  8. I'm not a normally a scared rabbit, so will be firing questions at them until they throw me out the building! :D
  9. Just wanted to say that anyone who hasn't been on an acquaint course really should try their best to get on one before going to an AIB - its a brilliant insight into the RN and RM and what goes on!