HMS Brilliant documentary (1995)

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Good afternoon. I tried to look for this series on you tube but can only find one episode. If someone can send me a copy of a dvd with all the series, I would be happy to cover any costs and so on. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello @Timw1982,

I am currently working on putting the full series on my KirkCrazy Dailymotion channel after repeated spammers and scammers got my Youtube channel closed. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help you out with a copy of this lost series. Please feel free to contact me at the link below:

KirkCrazy
HMS Brilliant (1995)
Password: Navy

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6

Last edited:

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Hello Timw1982,

I am currently working on putting the full series on my KirkCrazy Dailymotion channel after repeated spammers and scammers got my Youtube channel closed. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help you out with a copy of this lost series. Please feel free to contact me at the link below:

KirkCrazy
When you post on youtube etc can’t you block all comments and protect your channel from the spammers ?

I’ve got a flickr account and just put the settings for anyone can search / find / copy but only I can edit etc, seems to work, I wondered if youtube has similar settings....

please keep uploading, I enjoy the old programmes and documentaries

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
When you post on youtube etc can’t you block all comments and protect your channel from the spammers ?

I’ve got a flickr account and just put the settings for anyone can search / find / copy but only I can edit etc, seems to work, I wondered if youtube has similar settings....

please keep uploading, I enjoy the old programmes and documentaries
Hello @buffersduffer,

I did try that on my latest attempt but somehow they still got through. Youtube still needs work on security when it comes to this problem as when my channel got shut down, it was for breaching their terms and conditions of scams, spam and false links, none of which I ever do. Dont worry though, I am still uploading on my Dailymotion account KirkCrazy and I have created a thread called

Royal Navy TV Series & Documentaries

which shows all the shows I have uploaded so far for people to enjoy. I hope you do too.

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Look empty to me Kirkmania?
Sorry @mlob1972, I should have explained it better. If you use the link to

Royal Navy TV Series & Documentaries

On this post I have created links to all my videos on dailymotion as they are all private and password protected so they cannot be accessed by spammers or scammers. The post above that I created, i continuosly update when I have added new videos to my private channel. I hope this explains it better ok.

KirkCrazy

Last edited:

mlob1972

Hey thanks, that works great. Hope to see HMS Brilliant on there soon. I had a copy on DVD that I'd transferred, but lost it last time I moved.

Cheers

Hi Funky Junky

I know this is a bit of an old post but if you are still interested I have a copy of the series. It was originally recorded on to video and then transferred to a DVD. Let me know if you still want it. It was a good series but annoyed some senior officers so they did their best to bury it!

Have been told that Mickey Goble is now Habour Master at Sutton Pool, Plymouth. I wonder what happened to the rest of them?

Hard to believe that it was all filmed 20 years ago. I feel old!

Guzzman
Long shot as this is a really old post, but any chance you could still burn me a copy of the dvd please?! If so, let me know how much. Many thanks, Rachel

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Long shot as this is a really old post, but any chance you could still burn me a copy of the dvd please?! If so, let me know how much. Many thanks, Rachel
Hi @Bluegirl77 I should be able to help you out with your request. Drop me a line in Conversations (that's the envelope icon top of the screen if you're new to this site) and we can discuss the details ok.