Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HMS Brilliant documentary (1995)

Hi Funky Junky

I know this is a bit of an old post but if you are still interested I have a copy of the series. It was originally recorded on to video and then transferred to a DVD. Let me know if you still want it. It was a good series but annoyed some senior officers so they did their best to bury it!

Have been told that Mickey Goble is now Habour Master at Sutton Pool, Plymouth. I wonder what happened to the rest of them?

Hard to believe that it was all filmed 20 years ago. I feel old!

Guzzman
Long shot as this is a really old post, but any chance you could still burn me a copy of the dvd please?! If so, let me know how much. Many thanks, Rachel

Long shot as this is a really old post, but any chance you could still burn me a copy of the dvd please?! If so, let me know how much. Many thanks, Rachel
Hi @Bluegirl77 I should be able to help you out with your request. Drop me a line in Conversations (that's the envelope icon top of the screen if you're new to this site) and we can discuss the details ok.

Very sad to report that Commander Robert Hawkins MBE aka Bosnia Bob passed away in Oct 2023 aged 63, you will always be remembered RIP fair winds and calm seas.

Latest Threads