HMS Brilliant documentary (1995)

AMorrison

Not seen this for a long time. Anyone know where it is available from to buy or download.......?
Just the last episode is available on youtube

just watching the last one, makes you wonder how much more it would have been vetted had it been made today..
yep
but there are some advantages

newlind

If anyone (perhaps someone that @Guzzman Pete kindly provided a copy to, would be able to provide me with a copy of HMS Brilliant, i'd happily both pay in advance and would render it to Vimeo or Youtube on a private account so we can keep the links live in here. That way, anyone else who requests a copy can find the links in this forum thread.
If anyone's able to provide me with a copy, please msg me here and i'll sort asap (along with payment).
On a side note, I watched the series when it was on back in '95 and quite shocked with what happened to Nick Cooke-Priest recently. It was a fab series and actually inspired me to go for the AIB. Sadly, i failed for medical reasons. Although, my son is now 15 and looking towards the RN/RM for a career. I'd love him to watch. I seem to recall it was 6 episodes. Of all the RN shows, including Sailor, this was my preferred by a long shot.

Blue_Water_Jack

Midshipman
Hi All,

I recently rewatched the entire "HMS Brilliant" series on youtube along with some other classics. Blast from the past with Nick Cooke-Priest and Bob Hawkins

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Badgeman
Not seen this for a long time. Anyone know where it is available from to buy or download.......?
Just the last episode is available on youtube

just watching the last one, makes you wonder how much more it would have been vetted had it been made today..
The full series is avialable on my youtube channel if this helps

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Badgeman
This programme is what changed my decision from joining the crabs to RN. I would like to watch that again and see what it was that actually swayed me.
Then please follow the link and you can re-watch this great series

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Badgeman
All having seen Pete’s post saying he will be doing no more copies which I full appreciate. Is there anyone else able to do me a copy please (one of those Pete provided to). Happy to meet up if soft copy or pay for disc and postage if required.

cheers
Hello, I have the full series on my channel at the link below

If this is of sufficient quality, I would be happy to help

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Badgeman
Hi All,

I recently rewatched the entire "HMS Brilliant" series on youtube along with some other classics. Blast from the past with Nick Cooke-Priest and Bob Hawkins

Hello there Blue_Water_Jack, My original channel got shut down due to spammers and scammers flooding my channel with comments and false links. My new channel is up and the link for HMS Brilliant is below

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Badgeman
If anyone (perhaps someone that @Guzzman Pete kindly provided a copy to, would be able to provide me with a copy of HMS Brilliant, i'd happily both pay in advance and would render it to Vimeo or Youtube on a private account so we can keep the links live in here. That way, anyone else who requests a copy can find the links in this forum thread.
If anyone's able to provide me with a copy, please msg me here and i'll sort asap (along with payment).
On a side note, I watched the series when it was on back in '95 and quite shocked with what happened to Nick Cooke-Priest recently. It was a fab series and actually inspired me to go for the AIB. Sadly, i failed for medical reasons. Although, my son is now 15 and looking towards the RN/RM for a career. I'd love him to watch. I seem to recall it was 6 episodes. Of all the RN shows, including Sailor, this was my preferred by a long shot.
Hello newlind, I have the full series of HMS Brilliant on my channel and would be happy to help out.

Last edited: