HMS Brilliant documentary (1995)

Hi Littlejoe55

I'd gladly make you a copy - no charge. It was recorded directly from the television to video tape for me (I was away at sea at the time) and I later copied it to DVD. The quality isn't 100% but its not too bad considering it's 20 years old - it's perfectly watchable. Send me your address via a personal message and I'll start copying it! I seem to be the only person in the world who has a complete set of episodes!

Pete
Hi there,

Am I able to buy a copy if you still make them at all? I watched HMS Briliant when I was at school and that made my decision to join the mob. There is an episode on Youtube but I really miss the whole series.

I appreciate this post is a few years old now but I am hoping someone can help.
Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete

No problem! I'll gladly make you a copy. PM me your address and I'll make a start on it for you. It will probably take me a couple of weeks - and there's no charge.

Pete

Hi Crash!

No problem! It will be a pleasure! Just PM me with the address you want it sent to and I'll make a start on it. Will take me a week or so to do.

Going to educate the trainees in what the Navy was like in 'ye olden dayes' when Nelson was a lad? Watched the first part of the new series on HMS Duncan this week - a big difference between that and 'HMS Brilliant'!

Cheers

Pete

Hi Crash!

No problem! It will be a pleasure! Just PM me with the address you want it sent to and I'll make a start on it. Will take me a week or so to do.

Going to educate the trainees in what the Navy was like in 'ye olden dayes' when Nelson was a lad? Watched the first part of the new series on HMS Duncan this week - a big difference between that and 'HMS Brilliant'!

Cheers

Pete
Hello mate :)

May I request a copy, also, if that wouldn't be too much hassle for you? I'll PM you my details right now. Thank you so much, God bless you. :) Happy Christmas.

Hi

I will gladly make you a copy. There is no charge - I don't do it to make money! Most of the copies I make go to people who actually appeared in the series or who were inspired to join the Navy as a result of watching it. I only normally make one or two copies a year so it's not a problem.

I have received you PM and noted your details.

I will try and get it done before Christmas but it may be a while before I can post it to you. I'll let you know when I'm posting it. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

Pete

Hi

I will gladly make you a copy. There is no charge - I don't do it to make money! Most of the copies I make go to people who actually appeared in the series or who were inspired to join the Navy as a result of watching it. I only normally make one or two copies a year so it's not a problem.

I have received you PM and noted your details.

I will try and get it done before Christmas but it may be a while before I can post it to you. I'll let you know when I'm posting it. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

Pete
Ahh, thank you, you're very kind :) - there's absolutely no rush at all, take it easy, enjoy Christmas.

Just to let you know that your recordings are done. I will get them packaged up over the next few days and then take them to the Post Office as soon as the New Year celebrations are over. I'll let you know the day I post them. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Pete

Just to let you know that your recordings are done. I will get them packaged up over the next few days and then take them to the Post Office as soon as the New Year celebrations are over. I'll let you know the day I post them. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Pete
Oh wow! Thank you ever so much my friend, you really are extremely kind hearted, God bless you, Happy 2019!