HMS ARK ROYAL Discovery TV Channel

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Feb 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking good so far, no posers spotted as yet, but "Crabfat" noticed lurking in FLYCO.

2. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Cue:

"Its not like it was in MY Navy ... "

levers

3. Rather alarmingly it is, some rather attractive "skirt" which I could have appreciated when I served on her. However crew were professional and, rather predictable, same shade of pussers Grey.

4. Made my first tv appearance tonight :) albeit in line with trelawney126's post "professional" i was next to the guy getting the bollocking for having his ipod out at action stations. Me - pissin myself laughing at the side :D

5. good start

good effort this was...what did the lad with ipod get just a bollocking ? seems to have a better class of jenny from the other navy series thats on at the mo...young lady chockhead seemed quite acceptable....did the fast drying cement go off or did the hole get bigger.......lol

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  6. No, once the cameras stopped, whisky said to him no need to bollocks you, because you've just been embarrassed on national tv ha ha.
    Can't tell u about the hole, it'll give away next weeks episode ;)

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I watched the last couple of mins with the pilots and dust cloud. I'll catch you during the repeats. You've had a preview on National Geo about a hole and your keeping stum. Hmmm. happy hunting.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  8. decent of whisky that was...your all just young lads its nice the andrew realises that nowadays ..in my day we would prob be tropped before the joss for that(would not be able to hide a ghetto blaster under ya anti flash though lol)...but he was right your mate did look embarresed......i see she goes into drydock poor old girl....lusty will be next for the chop..sad times.