HMS Argonaut F56

Hello all,

My father in law served in the navy between 1978 and 1984 and his favourite ship he served on was the HMS Argonaut. It’s his 60th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and my wife wants to get him some authentic HMS Argonaut memobelia. Does anyone know where we can get anything? She was hoping to find maybe a piece of the ship ect?

Thanks in advance!

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hello all,

My father in law served in the navy between 1978 and 1984 and his favourite ship he served on was the HMS Argonaut. It’s his 60th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and my wife wants to get him some authentic HMS Argonaut memobelia. Does anyone know where we can get anything? She was hoping to find maybe a piece of the ship ect?

Thanks in advance!
There's some good stuff here:- https://jackstaxi.net/apps/webstore/search?utf8=✓&sort=alpha&query=Argonaut

Waspie

War Hero
Hello all,

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to our band and I hope you get some decent idea's - tips.
But!! Polite request, no 'the' in front of HMS. Makes us squirm!!!!!

Union Jack

Lantern Swinger
Hello all,

Thanks in advance!
@Ninja_Stoker for old times' sake!:D

Jack

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Funnily enough - genuinely have the Argonaut Engine Room throttle wheels that an oppo bought!

Promised them to one of my fellow clankies from our time during the Falklands Conflict.

May have an Argonaut cap tally somewhere or other - will have a look.
Proof indeed that is indeed Easter. ;);) Ninja has risen.

Latest Threads