HMS Apollo Fastest ship in the RN???? 40 KNTS

Codes

There was indeed a mutiny aboard APOLLO in Guzz in 1958. It all came to light when a member of the press phoned the local CinC to ask if it was true, and the reply was more or less "What mutiny ?".
I saw the file when I worked at the MoD some time back. For anyone interested, it's Case 11543 in ADM 116, can't remember the piece number though. I'm sure I've some of it photocopied somewhere if anyone's really interested. Certainly a good read.
I was onboard during and after the mutiny. Aspects of the court martial were upsetting and unjust. I would like to see the photocopies if possible. "Codes"

soleil

War Hero
I was onboard during and after the mutiny. Aspects of the court martial were upsetting and unjust. I would like to see the photocopies if possible. "Codes"
Codes

I'm hoping that Isadirty will add a comment and be able to offer photocopies of what he has.

Should that not happen, as far as I can see, you should be able to obtain the papers in question from the National Archives once the staff there have resumed normal service. It will almost certainly take longer than it would at other times, but you would receive a copy eventually.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Paragraph concerning this "mutiny" within these pages: