HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwood

Re: HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwoo

Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'

Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

SONAR-BENDER said:
Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'

Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D
Maybe they mean "first boat", SB?

witsend said:
SONAR-BENDER said:

Yea, I know, I know! I thought that too, just bleedin' journos again. But I couldn't have made the post then, could I? :lol: :lol:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

SONAR-BENDER said:
witsend said:
SONAR-BENDER said:

Yea, I know, I know! I thought that too, just bleedin' journos again. But I couldn't have made the post then, could I? :lol: :lol:
Weak, O dabber one! :wink: