Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwood

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
Good luck to my old shipmates but it will take some work getting them into shape after 2 years in barrow pissing up every night.
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Re: HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwoo

Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'


Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Re: HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwoo

SONAR-BENDER said:
Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'


Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D

Maybe they mean "first boat", SB?
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Re: HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwoo

witsend said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'


Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D

Maybe they mean "first boat", SB?

Yea, I know, I know! I thought that too, just bleedin' journos again. But I couldn't have made the post then, could I? :lol: :lol:
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Re: HMS Ambush crew to enter RN Field Gun Comp at Collingwoo

SONAR-BENDER said:
witsend said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
Quote - 'The Royal Navy Submarine Service is getting set to enter its first ever team in the historic RN Field Gun competition.'


Mmmmm, that's strange. What was it I dragged around in DOLPHIN on at least 3 different Brickwoods seasons (Anyone remember the year Jock F'ing Doig was in Charge?) :D

Maybe they mean "first boat", SB?

Yea, I know, I know! I thought that too, just bleedin' journos again. But I couldn't have made the post then, could I? :lol: :lol:

Weak, O dabber one! :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M What is this sensor on the bow of HMS AMBUSH? Submariners 25
MoD_RSS News story: Submarine HMS Ambush commissioned into the Royal Navy MoD News 15
G new attack submarine HMS Ambush. Submariners 6
dapperdunn HMS Ambush Submariners 5
soleil BBC1 - The One Show - HMS Ambush - Tuesday, 11th October 2011 - 1900 Submariners 2
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp More on HMS AMBUSH launch - Thurs 16th Dec. Submariners 4
soleil Navy News: "HMS Ambush Is A Sight For Soar Eyes" Submariners 4
J Hms sultan start dates 2021 Joining the Royal Navy 3
Pandaplodder HMS Intrepid 1823 History 3
B Pre HMS Raleigh brief Joining the Royal Navy 13
MoD_RSS From Portsmouth to Odesa, UK and Ukraine naval cooperation on show as Ukrainian President visits HMS Prince of Wales MoD News 0
soleil BBC: "HMS Queen Elizabeth: On board The Royal Navy's New Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 0
D HMS Raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
soleil P. News: "Royal Navy's HMS Sultan Forced To Cancel Popular Fireworks Due To Covid-19" Bases / Shore Est 4
soleil FB: HMNB Portsmouth: "HMS Ledbury Returns Home From The Gulf" The Fleet 0
soleil Lochside Press: "Camilla Calls At Faslane To See HMS Astute" Submariners 7
soleil FB: HMS Raleigh 'HMS Raleigh Welcomes Capt Suzi Nielsen As Its New Commanding Officer' Bases / Shore Est 24
soleil FB: HMS Raleigh RN Submarine School - Torpoint Marathon To Raise Money For The Submariners' Memorial Appeal Submariners 3
soleil P. News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth Leaves Portsmouth For Training With US Marines F-35" The Fleet 8
N HMS Sultan Simulator training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J HMS Talybont and HMS Cobra History 5
D Where is HMS Enterprise? Current Affairs 17
A 2.4km run at HMS Raleigh Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS HMS Enterprise to deploy to Port of Beirut as Defence Secretary sets out package of support to Lebanon MoD News 0
J What happens after HMS sultan and where are you based Joining the Royal Navy 22
soleil FB: Forces News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth Sails Back Into Her Home Port Of Portsmouth As A "Fully Trained" Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 0
soleil FB: RN: Submarine Specialist Naval Reservists Join HMS Queen Elizabeth Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
soleil FB: RMRN: Take A Look Around HMS Holland I, The First Submarine To Be Commissioned By The Royal Navy Submariners 0
TechnicPR Does anyone have the HMS Raleigh JI/Kit List? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
soleil Forces TV: Basic Training At HMS Raleigh: "We Can't Afford To Stop". Bases / Shore Est 7
C PRNC 15TH JUNE HMS COLLINGWOOD Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 38
D HMS Surprise History 3
J HMS Collingwood leave dates UPO/Careers Office 23
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Prince Of Wales To Carry Out Investigation After Flooding Onboard" The Fleet 16
soleil Scuba Diver Mag: "Heart of Oak – On Board The Royal Navy’s HMS Richmond" The Fleet 0
soleil Cornish Times: "HMS Raleigh's Wartime Role Remembered As Latest Recruits Prepare To Pass-out On VE Day 75" Bases / Shore Est 1
A What happens after interview stage? How long do you have to wait till you get to HMS Raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
C Loss of HMS Sheffield Current Affairs 3
WreckerL HMS Affray Submariners 3
D HMS Hermes Farewell Current Affairs 5
R HMS L10 History 2
N Warship Series 1 HMS Illustrious Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
soleil FB: HMS President - ‘Dunker’ Training At RNAS Yeovilton Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
R Phase 2 training at HMS Sultan Joining the Royal Navy 0
soleil Naval Technology: "HMS Prince of Wales to begin F-35 trials in January 2021" The Fleet 1
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
soleil FB: HMNB Portsmouth: Seven Sprightly WW2 Veterans Visit HMS Queen Elizabeth The Fleet 9
BillyNoMates HMS INTREPID - scrapping. History 0
BillyNoMates V(S)TOL, on HMS DASHER? Diamond Lil's 9
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top