HMS Ambuscade Reunion

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by ClearDoNothing, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, new to this brilliant site. Hope I can make useful contributions.
    I'm also the Membership Secretary for HMS Ambuscade's Association LINKY. We are a very active and "social" bunch who are committed to keeping the ship's name alive. Any old "Ambusmen" out there should know that we are holding our Bi-annual reunion in Crewe, from 8th - 10th May. Heck, even Shep Woolley will be performing! Hope to see you all there.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Heck, I can't wait to go to a naval event that Shep WON'T be performing at... :oops: :lol:

Welcome to Rum Ration, CDR - I look forward to reading your posts... :thumright:
  3. Am looking for a friend of mine who served on the HMS Ambuscade during her WIGS Tour 1988. His name is Phil Preece. If anyone knows how I can reach him please let me know!
  4. B/Z A very famous WAFU lives not to far away from Queens St who was a sea cadet at the old HQ next to the Duke of Bridgewater???????????????? But alas i am an old and bold Leander aircrewman, and do not qualify :wink: F47