HMS Ambuscade Reunion

Hi everyone, new to this brilliant site. Hope I can make useful contributions.
I'm also the Membership Secretary for HMS Ambuscade's Association LINKY. We are a very active and "social" bunch who are committed to keeping the ship's name alive. Any old "Ambusmen" out there should know that we are holding our Bi-annual reunion in Crewe, from 8th - 10th May. Heck, even Shep Woolley will be performing! Hope to see you all there.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ClearDoNothing said:
...we are holding our Bi-annual reunion in Crewe, from 8th - 10th May. Heck, even Shep Woolley will be performing!...
Heck, I can't wait to go to a naval event that Shep WON'T be performing at... :oops: :lol:

Welcome to Rum Ration, CDR - I look forward to reading your posts... :thumright:

ClearDoNothing said:
Hi everyone, new to this brilliant site. Hope I can make useful contributions.
I'm also the Membership Secretary for HMS Ambuscade's Association LINKY. We are a very active and "social" bunch who are committed to keeping the ship's name alive. Any old "Ambusmen" out there should know that we are holding our Bi-annual reunion in Crewe, from 8th - 10th May. Heck, even Shep Woolley will be performing! Hope to see you all there.
B/Z A very famous WAFU lives not to far away from Queens St who was a sea cadet at the old HQ next to the Duke of Bridgewater???????????????? But alas i am an old and bold Leander aircrewman, and do not qualify :wink: F47

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M History 6
Jenny_Dabber History 38
Jenny_Dabber Bases / Shore Est 31