HM sift interview technical questions?

AvaHM

Midshipman
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anybody who has applied to be a HM officer had any technical questions for their sift interview and if they could give me any advice or their personal experiences?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Your ACLO should brief you on the content of the Sift after the Initial Officer Career Interview.

Just a heads-up on IOCI & Sift...both are about to be binned and rebranded. Again, your ACLO will give you a pointer on this and if in doubt, drop him/her an email or give them a call.

AvaHM

Midshipman
Is my ACLO my armed forces career office? And would I be allowed to ask them for advice and possible questions?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Is my ACLO my armed forces career office? And would I be allowed to ask them for advice and possible questions?
The AFCO is the Armed Forces Careers Office who process your application elements including the Recruit Test and Medical Examination up to the Pre Joining Fitness Test (PJFT).

The ACLO is the Area Careers Liaison Officer who conducts the IOCI after the recruit test and the Sift Interview, prior to the Admiralty Interview Board (AIB). The ACLO is essentially the person who you need to talk to with regard the interviews he/she conducts and the brief prior to AIB. Don't be worried about asking the ACLO questions, it is their job.

Latest Threads