HM Coast Guard

G

guestm

Guest
#2
The-Oracle2 said:
How long before HMS becomes HMCG with the sort of Flotilla we're currently protected by in Gibraltar. A year? Longer?
Long after you've expired you dullard.
 
#10
Spidiver said:
No It was Coastal Forces you fukctard!
'fraid not it was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue. I recall Dirk Bogarde ,who played a Flight Sergeant in the film , visiting The China Fleet Club in 1954 whilst the film was showing there.
 
#12
The-Oracle3 said:
Spidiver said:
No It was Coastal Forces you fukctard!
'fraid not it was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue. I recall Dirk Bogarde ,who played a Flight Sergeant in the film , visiting The China Fleet Club in 1954 whilst the film was showing there.
Then there is a memory disconnect somewhere - Coastal Forces definitely wore the submariners (off)white woolly pully and I don't care what Dirk Bogarde wore when he went to see a film!
 
#13
broadside said:
The-Oracle3 said:
Spidiver said:
No It was Coastal Forces you fukctard!
'fraid not it was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue. I recall Dirk Bogarde ,who played a Flight Sergeant in the film , visiting The China Fleet Club in 1954 whilst the film was showing there.
Then there is a memory disconnect somewhere - Coastal Forces definitely wore the submariners (off)white woolly pully and I don't care what Dirk Bogarde wore when he went to see a film!
The point was--The Sea shall not have them. That was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue Service motto.That they wore submainers white Guernseys is neither hear nor there. Coastal Command they certainly were not part of, but the navy did train them
 
#14
invinoveritas2 said:
broadside said:
The-Oracle3 said:
Spidiver said:
No It was Coastal Forces you fukctard!
'fraid not it was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue. I recall Dirk Bogarde ,who played a Flight Sergeant in the film , visiting The China Fleet Club in 1954 whilst the film was showing there.
Then there is a memory disconnect somewhere - Coastal Forces definitely wore the submariners (off)white woolly pully and I don't care what Dirk Bogarde wore when he went to see a film!
The point was--The Sea shall not have them. That was the RAF's Air Sea Rescue Service motto.That they wore submainers white Guernseys is neither hear nor there. Coastal Command they certainly were not part of, but the navy did train them
Fukc off back to the kiddie porn sites you quarter witted boring twat...

Oops forgot to mention that your spelling is fukcing mong as well.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
Topstop Current Affairs 6
bikerman Diamond Lil's 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads