Hitler....has only got one ball

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Ships_Cat, Jun 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if its already been posted, couldn't find Slims version anywhere as no doubt its in the Liverpool Echo/post (his daily read now), and contains his two favourite things. ;P

Woman jailed for testicle attack
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

2 years ago- probably joining-up soon.

3. I only read it cos it showed up as the most emailed story today on the Beeb. Must be a slow news day....good job I elected to put it where it belongs and not in current affairs... :safe:

4. Funny, can't understand why she tried to swallow the object. I mean it's not part of the recipe for that well known Liverpudlian dish Scouse.

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It would be if Nutty came to stay.

6. LobScouse was always made with some pretty iffy meat, but never Rocky Mountain oysters/Montana tendergroin......

You can tell she wasn't a proper scouser, after all it touched the sides.....